The rules of dating.Posted: 10/12/2011
Want to date me (well who wouldn’t)? Here are my do’s and don’t’s for the fellas:
– DO show up on time. I can be late (hardly ever), but you can’t. Thanks.
– DON’T make future plans with me if you don’t intend on keeping them. On that note, please refrain from using the term, “we”.
– DO chivalry. It’s not dead. Pay the bill, open the door, and walk me to my car. I like that.
– DON’T overly make fun of me. I know I’m awkard, but I’m cute so I can pull it off.
– DO honesty. From the beginning. Read.
– DON’T piss me off. Do you really want to be on my blacklist? Don’t underestimate my ability of ruining your life. There may be (usually is) collateral damage.
– DO be yourself. I’m dorky and awkward too. I’m nonjudgmental. I like everyone.
I also like to break the rules a lot. Sometimes I’ll text you first (although I don’t enjoy it), maybe drive to you (only applicable if you live downtown), and not abide by the third date rule (what’s that?). Other than that, what’s not to love?